As the name says, this scrambler motorcycle is “the souls breaker”, the one that will break your heart … and why this name?
As Lord Drake Kustoms owner Fran Manen tells us, the answer is very easy: many told me that it was impossible to make a country Harley or a Scrambler, something so radical! and I knew that when they saw more than one they were going to break their soul; And here you have the answer to your ¡it’s impossible!, the “Soulbreaker”.
Fran Manen, who has been living in the United States for long periods, has some maxims that he tries to respect and as he tells us: “There are two rules in Lord Drake Kustoms to which we remain faithful, the first: try to always do different motorcycles and the second: there is nothing impossible.” And this motorcycle is the evidence.
We are tired of always seeing the same bikes in the world of customization and especially with the Harleys, the same style of a lifetime and are even copies of each other. Many tell me that I am a “transgressor” in a world of purists … I simply believe that there is life beyond what we see with our eyes … the world of customization is expanding as never before. You can keep looking back or discover new paths! And what better way to discover new roads, than to put a wheel of tacos on a Harley and enter a dirt road or just go cross country.
The Soulbreaker was the first of a series of off road / scrambler type motorcycles that I made. All were different, but focusing on the first one, we wanted to make a motorcycle to open our branch in Europe (more specifically in Malaga, Spain); jobs that speak, and this Sportster has succeeded.
And so much that he has had to speak, he was in third position in the Sportster category, in the Harley-Davidson European bike show held in St. Tropez, France, and soon we had two orders to do more of this style. What if! It’s style, that’s what it’s about, to create styles and trends not to copy, copy and repeat.
- Name: “Soulbreaker”
- Style: Street Tracker
- Brand: Harley-Davidson
- Model: 2006 Sportster 1200 C
- Engine: 1200 cc V-Twin
- Transmission: converted to chain by LDK
- Foot controls: media, modified by LDK
- Brakes: discs DNA brake
- Front wheel: 19 ”
- Rear wheel: Fat Daddy custom tires 18 ” Fat Daddy custom tires
- Fuel tank: Peanut
- Front suspension: modified by LDK
- Rear suspension: raised +3” air absorbers
- Mudguards: manufactured by LDK
- Seat: manufactured by LDK
- Escapes: 2 in 1 Vance and Hines
- Air filter: RSD
- Mileometer: digital builtin handlebar support
- Plate holder: manufactured by LDK
- Lighting: headlight, taillight joined fender, front turn signals handlebar, rear indicators led in shock absorbers
- Other modifications: handlebar, electrical wiring inside the handlebar, cuffs, handles, gas cap, horn cover, footrest, cabl it’s spark plugs, spark plug caps, mirrors …