Text: Cafe Racer World, Photos: Álvaro Manén
If you take a look at the Lord Drake Kustoms motorcycle collection, you can see that they have a large Harley Scrambler collection. This is a custom motorcycle style with which they have done very well in recent years.
Here at Cafe Racer World we have already reviewed some of them. Such is the case of “Bultacker Ring 13”, “Daredevil”, “Bultracker 04 Siebla” or “Soulbreaker”. Precisely the latter, was the one that fell in love from the beginning to Teddi, a client and fan of the Fran Manen brand.
The client knew very well what he wanted: a light blue and cream scrambler
Fran tells us that the first meeting was very fast, since the client knew very precisely what he wanted. Teddi was so clear about the “Soulbreaker” in his head, that he knew perfectly well that he didn’t want a Cafe Racer, a Bobber or any other style that wasn’t a Scrambler.
Another factor that was clear were the colors, since the client was in love with the classic Harley-Davidsons. That is why he chose the cream color and light blue, since they are typical of these motorcycles.
Creating the Harley Scrambler
With these guidelines, Fran Manen and the LDK team decided to get down to work. One of the striking aspects that decided to change were the tires. Instead of using the typical normal-spoke tires, they decided to use the “Fat Daddy” They also included other artisanal details such as the side number holders.
As for painting, they decided to trust as many other times in Metal Colors, which is a pioneer in powder coating. With this they achieved greater durability with the application of electrostatic painting.
More Scramblers like this in the future
We hope and we will be glad to see more models like this Bultracker 47 in the future, because we love it and it will surely not be the last.
- Base: Harley Davidson Sportster 883 R
- Year: 2005
- Displacement: 883 cc
- Exhaust: RSD 2: 1
- Air filter: RSD
- Shock absorbers: LDK air suspension with artisanal trims.
- Fork: Original modified + top covers
- Odometer: Digital Motogadget
- Hand controls: Handlebars, grips, front brake pump, etc.
- Foot controls: modified by LDK
- Tires: Custom Fat Daddy
- Tires: Continental
- Fuel tank: Original modified by LDK.
- Seat: handcrafted seat LDK
- Front fender: handmade LDK
- Rear fender: handmade LDK
- License plate: handmade LDK
- Chassis: Subframe modified by LDK
- Lighting: turn signals front cuffs, pilot and rear turn signals LEDs, witnesses, etc.
- Paint, graphics and powder coating.